I contracted with the Linux Foundation for two years and was responsible for all of their front-end development and theming. I primarily worked with the Drupal framework and was responsible for 100+ Collaborative Project sites in which I either built the theme for or supported by making custom changes.
Here are a few sites where I was responsible for the entire build (site development and theming).
- Drupal 6.x and 7.x Theme Development
- Support for 100+ Collaborative Project sites
- Custom base theme for use with other Collaborative Project sites
- Custom module development
- Custom Grunt and Gulp workflows
- Project planning and coordination
- Consulting and training
- Design direction
- UI Design
Worked with from: September 2014 - August 2016 View site